I'm back with a deal and a review.

Friday, April 24, 2009

So, I have been away for awhile. Almost three months. That is a long time, I know. Things have gotten crazy and life gets away from you and before you know it, it's almost May. I have taken a break from this blog, but haven't taken a break from saving money. I found this great deal yesterday thanks to Cashbaq. Deckers is having a sale that ends April 30th. You can go to Cashbaq and find Deckers click through and they are selling flip flops normally $40-$65, for $12. Cashbaq will give you a rebate and it make the shoes $10.80. What a great deal. The shoes are great shoes and really durable. I love flip flops, so this is an awesome deal for me.

So, while I was away, I decided to do a review on e.l.f. cosmetics. This Christmas I had bought some things for myself and my family. I absolutely fell in love with the make-up. Now, I don't wear make-up often, so I have a hard time paying a lot of money for cosmetics that I don't wear all the time. So e.l.f. is perfect for me. If you don't know about this company, they sell their cosmetics for $1 each. They have a mineral and a studio line, that cost $3. Not too bad of prices. I have used all three lines and love them. I will do separate reviews on products later, but overall, the make-up is excellent. It is worth more than the $1 to $3 that you pay. The studio line is their professional line and these are wonderful and professional products. The brushes are awesome. The mineral line is my all time favorite. I have used Bare Minerals for years and this is up there with that. Another thing that I love about e.l.f. is that they have deals all of the time. Some are Buy 1 Get 1 Free, half off, if you spend $20, you get a Restaurant.com gift certificate, and movie tickets. So, try them out and tell me what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment