Sign up for Birthday Clubs

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I wrote about why you should sign up for newsletters. Now I am going to let you know why you should sign up for Birthday Clubs.

The number one reason is you get free stuff. They are like tiny little presents in your email. You get these nice birthday greetings and sometimes a little something extra.

My birthday is this week and I will tell you, I was impressed with the amount of things that I am getting for free.

Here is a list:

Benihana - Free complimentary meal (up to $30)
Baskin Robbins - Free scoop of ice cream
Moe's Southwest Grill - Free entree
Cold Stone Creamery - Free Like It with one mix in
HomeTown Buffet - Free buffet meal
Arby's - Free Swirl Shake
Joe's Crab Shack - Free Appetizer
Buffalo Wild Wings - Free Dessert
On The Border - Free empanadas or dessert
Red Robin - Free Burger
Daphne's - Free entree
Qdoba - Free burrito
Denny's - Free dessert
Ruby Tuesday - Free burger
Del Taco - Free shake
Black Angus - Free steak dinner
Famous Dave's - anything from a free dessert to the All-American Feast (they scan and pick your "prize")
Marie Callender's - $5 off your entree and free slice of pie
TGIFriday's - Free dessert

Most of these expire a week after my birthday, so the odds of me using all of these are pretty slim, but since it is just myself, my husband and son, the free meals will make for an inexpensive meal out.

So go ahead and sign up. Sign your family up too. These are nice birthday treats. My husbands birthday was last week, so we get to double up.

Here are a couple other sites that list birthday clubs.

http://www.freebirthdayclubs.info/
http://www.freebirthdaytreats.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment