Savings for January 10th

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I needed printer ink. Actually, I needed ink for about a month, but just haven't gotten around to buying it. In my email, I had an offer from HP. I usually don't bother with them, I just buy the ink at Target, but decided to look at it. If I buy a combo pack, I got a discount and a free calculator, and free shipping. So, I decided that that was a good deal, I didn't have to go the store and wind up getting more than I needed and a free calculator. The combo pack was $34.99, after a $5.99 discount. The calculator was FREE, after a $5.99 discount. That was a savings of $11.98 plus I received FREE next business day shipping. I'm not sure how much that was, but I'll get it by Tues.

So, the lesson learned today, was even if you normally don't check email offers, go ahead and do so. You may find an unexpected deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment