Forkfly

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Forkfly is a company that started here in Portland and has recently went nationwide. I am not really sure what cities are included but I do know that Seattle, Minneapolis and Dallas are among the cities that can now use the Forkfly service.

I found Forkfly about a month ago through Twitter, and I have to say, I am in love. Forkfly features coupons and discounts from local merchants in your area. You can go to Forkfly.com, put in your zip code, choose a catergory, like food and drink, entertainment, etc. find the merchant and print out the coupon. There is also an app for your phone. You just download the app and use it the same way you would on the computer. You just show the coupon to the merchant and there you go, you get your discount.

I have used this at a few places and have not had any problems. It is so simple and having the app on my phone makes it easier than using paper coupons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment