Open Office

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I wanted to tell you all about Open Office. It is a free and easy to use altenative to Microsoft Office. I have been using this program for about five years. It is fabulous.

Open Office is free to use "office software suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, databases and more." You can use it to open Microsoft Office documents and can even save so that you can later open in Microsoft Office.

The reason why I started using this software was because I couldn't afford to buy Microsoft Office. When I found it, I was so happy and impressed at all the things I could do. The documents are easy to use and similar to Microsoft Office.

I have continued to use this product for all these years and was pleased when I received a PowerPoint document that I needed to open and revise, that I was able to use Open Office.

This is a great product and I hope you get a chance to use it. If you like it, make sure you tell your friends about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment